Community Working Group's flagship project, the Opportunity Center, is an affordable apartment complex and a center providing services for homeless and extremely low-income families and individuals.
- Two separate service centers operated by InnVision Shelter Network, for singles and for families with small children, on the ground floor of the Center, providing a broad range of services to help with basic human needs, as well as enabling people to find stability and housing.
- The Donald A. Barr Medical Center offers primary care, mental health care, case management, and other supportive services to both adults and children.
- 88 apartments for singles and for families with small children.
- Daily supportive services to the wider community by providing creative responses to poverty and homelessness, and engaging the community in service to those who are unhoused and in need.
- A positive, caring environment, where promoting the innate dignity of every person is the highest concern.