Thank you for considering a gift to CWG!
Your gift will make life better for women, men and children who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness in the mid-Peninsula. Here’s what your gift can do:
- $1,000 can pay for rental subsidies to help move three unhoused families into safe, affordable homes
- $500 can help provide a case manager who assists individuals experiencing homelessness with setting and meeting goals to transform their lives
- $250 can help with supportive services such as health care, counseling, and financial literacy that vulnerable families need to get and stay housed
- $100 can provide learning supplies and materials for extremely low-income children in the Opportunity Center’s after-school program
- $50 can provide hot coffee and snacks for people experiencing homelessness who are tired and hungry
Every dollar helps people experiencing homelessness and low-income working families right here in our community!
If you have questions about CWG and how we put your gift to work to change lives and futures, please don’t hesitate to call us at 650-299-8700 or email us at email@example.com.