Community Working Group has three supportive housing complexes: the Opportunity Center, 801 Alma Family Housing, and Alma Garden Apartments. For specific information regarding housing or services in CWG communities, visit the contact pages for the Opportunity Center, 801 Alma Family Housing or Alma Garden Apartments.
For information on other services, please contact the organizations below:
- Hot meals programs in Santa Clara County
- Hot meals programs in San Mateo County
- Hot meals program in Palo Alto
- Second Harvest Food Bank’s Food Connection
- Call Second Harvest’s Food Connection at 1-800-984-3663
- Email Second Harvest’s Food Connection at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text Second Harvest’s Food Connection at 408-455-5181
211 is a free number for information and referrals about food, housing, healthcare and other nonprofit services. 211 Santa Clara County and 211 San Mateo County are run by the United Way.